Christmas with Dignity
The Christmas with Dignity (CWD) fund helps local individuals and families to meet their basic needs all year long. Although ‘Christmas’ is in the name and the majority of the funds are used during the holiday season, donations can be accessed at any time throughout the year when families in the community need assistance.
From November to January, money is raised to offer financial support to meet local basic needs, as well as, offer subsidized support through the following programs:
- Jacket Racket
- Backpack program
- Baby Essentials
- Christmas Hampers
- Good Food Box
Donating to Christmas with Dignity is that much easier now with our new Donation Form. Please click this link to start filling out your information.
2017 Fundraiser Community Update
Thank you to everyone who helped the program this year. We couldn't have wished for a more successful turnout to support local individuals and families with their Christmas, and to get us started off on the right foot with our subsidized programming in the new year.
In the news
- Celebrating Christmas with Dignity in Chestermere
- Holiday Shopping
- Breaking bread for Christmas with Dignity
- Hundreds Come Out to Support Those in Need
- A Holiday Celebration Fit for Everyone
- Successful Christmas with Dignity campaign comes to an end for another year
- Christmas with Dignity has huge impact on community
- Christmas with Dignity Celebration Lights up Town Hall
- Local Tim Hortons opens up on Christmas Day
- Easter with Dignity